Expedition journal: Write and share your adventures
This app shows a list of expeditions from an expedition team and a journal feed that tracks their journey. Here is how you can create it yourself.
- Autoplay video as header background
- List & detail of expeditions from an Airtable spreadsheet
- Interactive Google Street Views
- Send journal entries via a Typeform
- List of journal entries from Airtable spreadsheet
Duplicate this Figma file into your account and import it into Bravo directly!
- Containers setup
- Bravo Tags in layer names
- Prototype links for navigation
Open the Airtable and click
Copy Baseto duplicate to your account.
- One table for the list of Expeditions
- One table for the list of journal entries
This is the Typeform we embedded in the app to allow users to create journal entries to the Airtable. Connect it to your copy of the Airtable under the tab
Even though we'll use Airtable here as our data source, you can use any other third-party tool you wish to store the data.
Watch our webinar that takes you through building the Expedition app step-by-step 🙌
Happy Bravorizing! 🎉