Comment on page
Flexible text (Flexo)
The text box will expand down to fit the content connected via API.
This tag creates a flexible text box. It will expand according to the content connected from your Data Library.
📍 Where to add the tag: A text layer
- The [flexo] element must be the bottom-most element of the container it is in.
- You can only have one flexo text per container.
- Top bar containers do not support flexo texts.
1. Copy & paste the tag into the layer name of the text box you want to be flexible.
2. If you have anything below that text box, create a separate container.
4. Import the design file into Bravo.
5. Set up your binding as usual, select the text box layer and match it with the data record of the text content. You can use the example request below to get sample data.
Duplicate the files below to see how to set it up!