Comment on page
Creating an app with Adobe XD
This is the only way to create & update XD projects with Bravo. You cannot connect with an URL or use the "Update" icon in the project page.
3. Click Manage Bravo Project >
5. A browser window will open with a code, check if it's the same code that appears in the plugin > click
6. Once you see a success page, you can close the browser page and return to XD.
1. To create a new Bravo project with your XD file, click
Create. Change the project name if you'd like.
You cannot change the project name after it's created.
2. In Bravo Studio, you will see the newly created project as the most recent project on the Projects page.
3. In the Bravo plugin, you will now see the project appear in the list of projects that you can update.
You can create as many Bravo projects from the same XD file as you want. Just keep in mind that these projects are linked to the same file.
1. To update a Bravo project with your XD file, select the project from the list of projects that you can update.
3. You will see the changes automatically reflected in Bravo Studio and Bravo Vision.
You must update your project from XD, you cannot update from Bravo Studio.
If you don't see the changes in Bravo Vision, long press (in Bravo Vision) > click
Update with Bravo.