The menu that stays fixed on every screen as a bottom navigation bar.
This tag, placed on a top-level app page, creates a fixed bottom navigation bar on every screen of the app.
📍 Where to add the tag: A top-level app page
- 1.On a blank app page, create a tabs menu design (it can be any height).
2. Create a 2nd-level container around the menu design.
3. Copy & paste the tag into the layer name of the top-level app page.
4. Link each menu item to the app page you want it to open.
Make sure there are at least 2 menu items linked. If you only have one menu item linked, the tabs menu will not show.
5. Import to Bravo & preview on Bravo Vision 🚀
In case you want to implement active states for the buttons in the tabs menu, check out this example design file.
You can also hide your tab menu on certain pages by adding the
[nomenu]tag. See the example file
Duplicate the files below to see how to set it up!