Comment on page
The menu that stays fixed on every screen as a bottom navigation bar.
This tag, placed on a top-level app page, creates a fixed bottom navigation bar on every screen of the app.
📍 Where to add the tag: A top-level app page
- 1.On a blank app page, create a tabs menu design (it can be any height).
2. Create a 2nd-level container around the menu design.
3. Copy & paste the tag into the layer name of the top-level app page.
4. Link each menu item to the app page you want it to open.
Make sure there are at least 2 menu items linked. If you only have one menu item linked, the tabs menu will not show.
5. Import to Bravo & preview on Bravo Vision 🚀
You can also hide your tab menu on certain pages by adding the
[nomenu]tag. See the example file
Duplicate the files below to see how to set it up!