The menu that slides in from the bottom and covers the entire screen.
This tag, placed on a top-level app page, creates a menu that slides in from the bottom and covers the entire screen.
📍 Where to add the tag: A top-level app page
- 1.On a blank app page, create a menu design that covers the whole screen.
2. Create a 2nd-level container around the menu design.
3. Copy & paste the tag into the layer name of the top-level app page.
4. [Bonus Tag] If you have a close element in your menu design, you can add the tag [action:close] to close the menu.
5. Link each menu item to the app page you want it to open.
6. Link the menu icon on any app page to the menu.
7. Import to Bravo & preview on Bravo Vision 🚀
Duplicate the files below to see how to set it up!