Creating an app with Figma
Let's explain how to import the following sample design file:
1. Go to the Projects page, click the blue
2. In your Figma file, click
Copy link. Make sure the permission for "Anyone with the link" is
3. Back in Bravo Studio, paste the share link of your Figma file. Click
4. Wait for Bravo to do its magic. It's transforming your Figma design into native app screens.
5. Once the project is successfully created from your file, you will see a preview of the app screens created from your Figma file.