Comment on page
Creating an app with Figma
There are two ways to import your Figma file to Bravo: importing it through our platform and by using our Figma Bravo Plugin.
Let's explain how to import the following sample design file:
1. Go to the Apps page, click create a new app.
2. In your Figma file, click
Copy link. Make sure the permission for "Anyone with the link" is
3. Back in Bravo Studio, paste the share link of your Figma file. Click
Connect Bravorized Figma file
4. Wait for Bravo to do its magic. It's transforming your Figma design into native app screens.
5. Once the project is successfully created from your file, you will see a preview of the app screens created from your Figma file.
The Figma Plugin allows you to import your current Figma design into Bravo.
- 1.Open your Bravo Plugin and select the
- 2.Click on
Sign Into connect to your Bravo Studio account.
- 3.Click on
Confirmthe given code from the Figma plugin and the opened browser.
4. Once confirmed, this confirmation message will appear. Close the window and return to the plugin.
- 5.Click on
Create New Projectto import a new Figma design to Bravo.
Make sure that your design has at least a frame or a UI element for it to be imported.
- 6.Wait for Bravo to do its magic. It's transforming your Figma design into native app screens.
7. Once the project is successfully created from your file, in Bravo you will see a preview of the app screens created from your Figma file.
Update Projectto sync your Figma file with Bravo whenever you make any modifications.
- 9.In addition, you have the option to create a new project using the same Figma file. Simply click on the
Create another new projectlink.