Comment on page
The menu that opens by sliding in from the left side of the screen.
This tag, placed on a top-level app page, creates a menu that slides in from the left side of the screen. Any element linked to this screen will trigger the menu to open.
📍 Where to add the tag: A top-level app page
- 1.On a blank app page, create a side menu design (it can be any width).
- 2.Create a 2nd-level container around the design (what you want to slide out).
- 3.Copy & paste the tag into the layer name of the top-level app page.
- 4.Link each menu item to the app page you want it to open.
- 5.Link the menu icon on any app page to the menu.Make sure the Starting app page is on your "home" app page, not the menu page
- 6.Import to Bravo & preview on Bravo Vision 🚀
Duplicate the files below to see how to set it up!