Comment on page
Replace linked Figma file
You can link your app to another Figma file while keeping the existing bindings. This will enable you several use cases, like having one app for production and another for development or testing new features in a separate app version. Additionally, you can duplicate the Figma file of sample apps and make it your own!
- 1.Open your app and click on the three dots button at the top right. For duplicated sample apps, you will also see the option "Make this app yours" at the top left.
- 2.Click on Replace Figma file.
Now you have to replace your current Figma file with the duplicated one.
- 1.Click on the current linked Figma file.
- 2.In Figma, click file name and select Duplicate. If you don't own the file (as in sample apps) you will see Duplicate to your drafts here instead:
- 3.Figma will create a copy of the file and show you an "Open" button at the bottom. Click on it.
- 4.In your duplicated file, at the top right, click Share, then Copy link. Make sure "Anyone with the link" is set as "can view".
- 5.Back in Bravo, pase the link in the New Figma file URL input.
- 6.Click on Replace Figma file.
Please do not modify the duplicated Figma file. Modifying the structure or layer naming before importing may result in loss of the existing bindings.
That's it! 🎉