The text box will expand down to fit the content connected via API.
👉 The Tag
This tag creates a flexible text box. It will expand according to the content connected from your Data Library.
📍 Where to add the tag: A text layer
The text box must be the bottom-most element of the container.
🏷️ How to add the tag
1. Copy & paste the tag into the layer name of the text box you want to be flexible.
2. When you add flexo elements, make it so the text box must be the bottom-most element of the container it is in. You can only have one flexo text per container. Top bar containers do not support flexo texts.
3. If you have anything below that text box, create a separate container.
4. Import the design file into Bravo.
5. Set up your binding as usual, select the text box layer and match it with the data record of the text content. You can use the example request below to get sample data.