Using the Airtable API Wizard
The Airtable API Wizard automatically creates GET requests from an Airtable base to display data in your app.
1. In Data Library, click
+ New Collectionand select
2. Follow the onscreen instructions to find the share link of your Airtable base. Click
3. Follow the onscreen instructions to find your Airtable API key. Click
4. Wait for the Wizard to do its magic. Click
Continueonce all the steps are green.
5. The Wizard creates two requests per table: one for the list page and one for the detail page. Therefore, there are 2 tables in my Airtable, but 4 requests have been created. All the data records from the requests are also selected.
6. You are done! Go back to your Projects and start binding data to your apps 🚀